About our home delivery service
Why are you doing this?
Our two restaurants in Central London were forced to close when COVID struck. Like many others, we didn't want to stop feeding our customers. So we decided to repackage our best sellers as ready-to-heat meals for delivery.
What does ready-to-heat mean?
You'll receive the food at a safe, refrigerated temperature from our refrigerated van. You can then choose to either:
- Keep them in the fridge, but please do eat them in 1-2 days.
- Freeze them immediately, and they will last for a month!
Where and when do you deliver, and for how much?
We deliver within the M25 for a flat fee of £5.
Is there a minimum order?
Yes please, we ask for a minimum order of £20. (It's about a meal for 2.)
When do I have to order by?
Saturday 6pm every week. You can still put in your orders after that, but we will roll over your order to the next delivery date.
When will I get my delivery?
Currently, every Tuesday/Wednesday. You will receive an email on Monday informing you of your specific delivery day, and a tracking link on the day itself stating a 3-hour delivery window. We are also happy to leave the items in a designated safe place as long as you can pick them up within an hour. It is food after all, so we would like to know that it finds its way into your fridge or freezer as soon as possible!
Please check the tracking link for updates on your delivery time and allow for deliveries to arrive up to 9pm.
Can you deliver beyond the M25?
Not yet, but we are looking at expanding our delivery radius as soon as we can.
What safety precautions are you taking?
Here are some of our key measures:
- We are using a small, dedicated team to produce the food and are monitoring their health stringently. We are working in our own restaurant premises which are currently closed to the public.
- The delivery is handled by one delivery partner only, and typically one driver only. We have dedicated use of the van on delivery days and do not share with anyone else. The delivery goes from our kitchen, to our van, then to you.
- Delivery is 'no-contact', meaning our driver will ring you or your doorbell, leave the package at your doorstep and step away. If you have further instructions, please let us know!
How do I reheat the food?
For best results, reheat on low heat on the hob until piping hot (above 75 degrees celsius for 2-3 minutes) and stir occasionally. If you're using a microwave, partially open plastic lid from packaging and heat until piping hot (above 75 degrees celsius for 2-3 minutes). Stir occasionally as well. Please reheat food only once.
If you are reheating from frozen, please defrost the curries first, ideally overnight in the fridge.
Serve with rice or bread. Enjoy!
Place in oven at 180 deg C for approx:
- 30-35 minutes if reheating from frozen
- 20-25 minutes if reheating from chilled.
Check that the filling is piping hot (above 75 degrees celsius for 2-3 minutes) before eating. Please reheat only once.
Can I order other items?
Unfortunately not, we are producing only a limited menu at the moment.
Is your food halal?
We use meat from halal suppliers and their certification can be provided if needed.
Is your food allergen-free?
Unfortunately we do use many of the 14 major allergens in our kitchen. If you have further questions, please contact us.
Are these leftovers?
No, we make them fresh, just for you!
For anything else email email@example.com.